Maximum Ventilation Area To 90% With Electrical Jalousie Window Opener
Updated: Jun 27, 2019
We are going to discuss about jalousie windows with made by aluminum frames. The leaves of jalouse windows could be aluminum, plastic steel or glass. Open or close electrically base on linear actuator.
Why Jalousie Windows?
Aluminum Jalousie windows usually installed at outdoor space, high winds, beach building or security needs. Furthermore, the cost of jalousie windows is about half of awning windows. Therefore, the factory owner usually choose to install jalousie windows. Electric jalousie window openers were based on the motion of linear actuators and special brackets for jalousie windows. Connected linear actuators with the moving bar of jalousie window. When the linear actuators is extended, the leaves of windows will opened. When all the leaves are turning to 90 degree, which maximized the ventilation area.
The Component Of Electric Jalousie Window Openers
If you would like to modify your traditional jalousie window to electrical jalousie window. There are the component for upgrading:
1. Linear Actuator: usually with 50 mm stroke length.
2. Special brackets for jalousie windows: made by stainless steel for connecting linear actuator and jalousie window.
3. Actuator controller: control for "OPEN", "STOP" and "CLOSE". Or support for sensors or smart home system.
Hidden Or Exposed mechanism?
Some building owner planning to install electric window openers at the beginning of building design. They using electric jalousie windows with linear actuators or motor mechanism inside the window frames. If you need to modify existing jalousie window to electronically. You could also install linear actuator outside the window frames. There are pros and cons for these two types of installations:
1. It easy for maintenance of exposed mechanism: great quality linear actuator usually with over 80,000 times of durability test. But sometimes the brackets would be rusty due to the following environment: rainy, high wind, salty, humidity, etc. The automatic window opening system could be failed. The exposed type is easier for maintenance.
2. There are various type of hidden mechanism window opening system: There could be linear actuator inside the window frame or just motor trigger mechanism. The durability are very different. We suggest that people should choose products/ motors which passed long durability test.
3. 1 linear actuator for 2 jalousie windows: It would be much cost down with special brackets to push 2 windows at the same time using 1 linear actuator.
4. Color of linear actuators are customizable: With anodized treatment of special color, we could make the color of linear actuators and brackets match the color of window frame.
Rolling Shutter Or Exposed Electric Jalousie Window Opener?
1. Functions of rolling shutter: The angle of leaves are adjustable according the location on sunlight. When it is opened, the shutter will be disappear from the outside.
2. Functions of electric jalousie window opener with linear actuator: The angle of leaves are also adjustable. When window is opened, the leaves are turning 90 degrees. And provide security for indoor space.
3. Cost of manufacture and installation: The cost of rolling shutter is 5 times than jalousie windows with linear actuator. Therefore, it is the top choices for the factory owner or commercial buildings.
Cases Of Electric Jalousie Window Openers
👉Case 1 - Warehouse
The warehouse was majorly for storage. There are 3 special applications of electric jalousie window openers: 1. 1 linear actuator control 2 jalousie windows; 2. 1 linear actuator for controlling about 2 meter height jalousie window; 3. The manager could use remote controller for controlling all windows of the warehouse.
👉Case 2 - Factory
The factory was designed ventilation shaft on the roof with electric jalousie windows. For natural ventilation of warm air on the top of factory. The ventilation area was about 90%. It could be close with remote control when it's rain or snow. Each linear actuator could control 2 windows.
👉Case 3 - Piggery
The piggery was located at north of Korea. There will be snow during the winter, but hot in summer. Therefore, cold proof and ventilation are both very important. The owner both installed positive ventilation facilities and electric window opener for natural vent.
👉Case 4 - Commercial Building
This commercial building design atrium in the center. Introducing large natural light and natural ventilation. Make every floor embraced by great air and sunshine. The rooftop was install fixed louver windows for ventilation. But the ventilation effect was poor and cold air is easily enter the building in winter. They change all the louver windows to electric jalousie window. Control all windows easily from the center panel. Providing great natural vent in summer and well cold proof in winter.
👉Case 5 - Office
The office was located on the first floor. The company need to reinforce security but also like to keep the natural light and ventilation. Therefore, they installed electric jalousie windows outside their original windows. The manager could open or close all windows easily by remote control. When it closed, providing great security for office.
👉Case 6 - Household, sundance louvered roofs
In the sunny southern United States, people need some shade but they would like to keep well vent and little natural light. With this electrical sundance louvered roofs. People could adjust the angle of leaves according the sunlight electrically. When it is raining, the roof could be fully closed by push a button on switch. For more details: https://www.rain-out.com/louveredroofs
For More Details Of Automatic Window Opener For Jalousie Windows:
Product introduction page: https://www.soonkst.com/automatic-jalousie
KST-A01 linear actuator: https://www.soonkst.com/linear-actuators
KST-A02 linear actuator: https://www.soonkst.com/linear-actuators-kst-a02
Case with automatic jalousie window opener - Office: https://www.soonkst.com/blog/providing-great-ventilation-for-office-let-employees-begin-working-with-fresh-air
Case with automatic jalousie window opener - Piggery: https://www.soonkst.com/blog/improving-natural-ventilation-with-electric-louver-at-piggery
Case with automatic jalousie window opener - Commercial building: https://www.soonkst.com/blog/electric-louvers-turn-the-business-building-cool-in-summer-and-warm-in-winter-without-air-con
Working video of automatic jalousie windows on YouTube: https://youtu.be/d1Pl1RgjHzU
©Soon Industrial Co., ltd. All right reserved
#automaticwindowopener #electricwindowopener #motorizedwindowopener #electricjalousiewindow #electriclouverwindow #automaticjalousiewindow #automaticlouverwindow #motorizedjalousiewindow #motorizedlouverwindow